Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Celebrating 100!



The wonderful brownie recipe my daughter made reached 100 likes on my Instagram the other day. She just feels so totally psyched. 100 is a huge number for her, and she really doesn't know much about Instagram or how likes work, but it was worth celebrating! We got some ice cream and she celebrated by...what else...making the brownies! I also did a cute little interview with my mini baker.



Why did you get interested in baking?
I watched Kids Baking Championship and thought that I could probably be a baker.

What other interests do you have besides baking?
Art! And I like Math. I also like Halloween, like October. FALL! And I like to read Harry Potter.

Do you like to cook, too?
I cook.....ramen. It kind of gets me over my fear of (stove/oven) heat.

How do you feel about the fact that Hot Cookin' Mama has never reached 100 "likes" on an Instagram post before now?
*giggle*. I'm pretty impressed that I could make it that far!

Let's talk brownies. What is your biggest tip for someone who wants to try this brownie recipe?
It's simple enough that you don't have to need any tips ya know? Try it with your favorite ice cream!

What dessert do you want to master next?
Cookies! Pumpkin chocolate chip.

Is this something you hope to do professionally? What do you want to be when you grow up?
Actually it kind of is. I really like baking and I'm thinking I want to try things to become a baker. Or a teacher.

What would you say to other kids who are thinking about giving baking a try?
You should try it and if you don't like it you should try it again.

No comments :

Post a Comment