Friday, April 14, 2017

Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie

This happened because I was scrolling through Pinterest and happened to have chocolate chips on hand. Also, I'm pregnant. As if I could have said no!

A chocolate chip mug cookie? As far as mug desserts go, this one I am sure I will go ahead and make again in the future. I wouldn't say that the cookie part itself offers much flavor, but it sure offered some great substance to eat some melted gooey chocolate chips with. So, when the craving hits, this will be a good one for me.



What you will need:

  • 1 tsp. oil
  • 3 T milk
  • 1/4 tsp. vanilla
  • 3 heaping T brown sugar (not packed)
  • 4 T flour
  • 2 T chocolate chips to mix in
  • 1 T chocolate chips to drop on the top
Directions:
  • Mix together the wet ingredients (oil, milk and vanilla)
  • Add in the brown sugar and mix well
  • Mix in the flour 
  • Mix in the chocolate chips
  • Microwave for 1 minute if you want it nice and gooey, 1 minute and 30 seconds if you'd like it somewhere in the middle and 2 minutes if you want the dough to not be gooey but still a little gooey around the melty chocolate chips.

No comments :

Post a Comment