Monday, January 18, 2010

Chocolate and Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

These are so amazing. I love regular no-bake cookies but when you add peanut butter to the mix? O-o-O wonderful.

I used my mom's no-bake recipe, and adapted it into a recipe for my taste, which includes peanut butter :).






You will need:
  • 2 C Sugar
  • 1 stick butter (1/2 C)
  • 1/2 C Milk
  • 3 TBS Coca
  • 3 1/2 C Oatmeal (if you're nervous about cross-contamination in your oats, try out Bob's Redmill brand oats!)
  • 3/4 C Peanut Butter
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
Directions:
  • Mix Sugar, Margarine, Milk and Cocoa in pan.
  • Bring to boil and boil for 65 seconds.
  • Take off heat and stir in the rest of ingrediants
  • Drop cookies onto wax paper and let them set. (Or eat them when they're warm and gooey like me.)
Side Note: I always love Coconut in No-Bake cookies so if desired reduce amount of Oats to 3 Cups and add 1 Cup Coconut.

1 comment :