Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"WHAT THE HECK THEY'RE AMAZING!" Cookies

AKA: Cake cookies? I guess that's what I'd call them for reals.

My visiting teacher brought these over to me last month. I decided to try one right before dinner and ended up eating the entire plate two seconds later. How the heck do you make these pieces of goodness? I wondered. So I asked her. Am I the last person on earth to know about this? Because if everyone knew about them, they would be everywhere. They are ridiculous!

What you will need:
  • 1 box cake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 C oil
Directions:
  • Mix all together with a hand mixer (by hand will be too hard..for me anyway)
  • Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to drop onto cookie sheet
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes
Are you wondering what kind of cake mix? Any. Kind. Yep. Any kind. I used chocolate fudge and threw in some peanut butter chips. You can do any kind of combination your little heart desires. Oh wow you guys...I love these so much.

No comments :

Post a Comment