Monday, October 15, 2012

7-Up Chicken

I grew up eating this a lot at my house. It has been the biggest life saver when I have no idea what to cook and want something super easy but delicious. Can you handle 3 ingredients to amazing chicken? If you put this in the oven at the same time as some baked potatoes, everything will be done at the same time. It's an easy go-to meal.


What you will need:

  • 1 bottle Kraft Original BBQ sauce
  • 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
  • 3/4 C 7-Up
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  • Place chicken breasts in a baking dish (I use a cake pan)
  • Coat the chicken in the BBQ sauce
  • Pour the 7-Up over everything
  • Cook for 45 mins.-1 hour*
*As of late, I have only been doing this in the crock pot and it makes the chicken sooo tender that I am able to shred it for leftovers. BBQ chicken sandwiches the next day are amazing! Just place all the ingredients in your crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment