Sunday, November 18, 2012

Parisian Hot Chocolate

My sweet friend Kelli spent a while in Paris and while nothing could ever quite compare to the real hot chocolate in Paris, she found a recipe that she is satisfied with and was nice enough to share it a while ago! I tried it and fell in love with it and have been making it ever since. I love that you can choose the flavor based on what chocolate chips you use. It's perfect!!

I made this one for my daughter, so that explains why it's all girly :).


What you will need:
  • 1 C heavy whipping cream
  • 1 C chocolate chips of your choice (I use Guittard chocolate chips! I think chocolate chips are all disgusting by themselves except for Guittard milk chocolate. They are AMAZING! Heck, you could use white chocolate chips if you wanted.)
  • 2 C whole milk
Directions:
  • In a pan, heat the heavy whipping cream just until the edges begin to boil
  • Add in the chocolate chips and whisk together as the chocolate melts
  • In another pan, warm the whole milk up over medium heat
  • When the chocolate chips and heaving cream are well blended, pour the mixture into the warmed milk and combine


No comments :

Post a Comment