Sunday, April 28, 2013

Storing Chicken

I have this thing against frozen foods. Not that prepackaged frozen chicken breasts are the devil or anything, I just feel so much better about buying them this way instead. My only problem is that I am still too much of a cheapskate to buy the chicken that doesn't have all of those growth hormones. They are way more expensive and the breasts are tiny. Whenever I've bought those kind, though, I've felt about 80% happier about what I was putting into my body. Someday I'll only buy those to support those poor chickens! (Yes, I've seen the documentaries. Gag me!)

But, for now. I have these massive chicken breasts loaded with growth hormones that I'm still happier with than pre-packaged frozen breasts at least. Here's what I do with 'em.





That big Ziploc bag could easily fit another round of chicken breasts if you needed to. Isn't that just beautiful? ...That's a little weird to say that about chicken breasts. Not weird enough for me to take it back, though.

No comments :

Post a Comment