Monday, April 29, 2013

Sandwich on a Stick

So, after using this as a suggestion for my 7 Day Challenge and an idea for Diabetics, I realized I did not in fact already have it on here. Whoops! It's such a simple idea, really. If you want to cut out bread from your diet, this is an AMAZING alternative to eating a sandwich. You can use whatever variety you want, and not all sticks have to be the same. You could also use this as a great way to watch your portion control with things like mustard or mayo if you use them as a dip instead of slathering them all over your sandwich. Personally, this is my favorite combo. When I pop one of these cuties into my mouth the flavors all just go so well together!


What you will need:

  • Toothpicks, or, if you're super hungry, a skewer
  • Your favorite Deli meat
  • Your favorite vegetables
  • Your favorite cheeses
  • Anything else
Directions:
  • Put them on a stick :)

No comments :

Post a Comment