Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fresh Basil and Pepperoni Tortellini Pasta Salad

I'm BACK! And boy do I have a fabulous recipe to share with y'all. I've been on vacation and stuffed myself silly full of amazing food (tried focaccia bread for the first time. Hello! Where have you been all my life? My sister in law is an amazing cook. I am forever in her debt for that one haha).

I made this before our vacation and really loved it, so I made it again for my parents when I was there. Totally spaced the cherry tomatoes, so just imagine that they're in there. This is so easy and so yummy. It has a very fresh yet filling taste to it that you'll just die for!


What you will need:

  • 1 pkg. Buitoni cheese tortellini
  • 1 C chopped pepperoni
  • 1/3 C chopped fresh basil
  • 1/2 C cubed mozzerella
  • 1 C Ceasar dressing (I've only used Cardini's Caesar Dressing and it tastes fabulous)
  • 1 C cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions:
  • Cook pasta and set aside
  • Add in all other ingredients and toss well
  • Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving
This pasta will soak up the dressing once it's been in the fridge. So don't be worried if it looks like it's drowning in the dressing before you refrigerate it (like in my picture). 

1 comment :

  1. This looks soooo good! I want to try it for a party next weekend. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete