Sunday, July 19, 2015

Creamy Chicken Dumplings

They're technically called "Crescent Chicken" but I didn't feel like that had enough umph to it.

It all started when I had some chicken in the fridge ready to be used for Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Broccoli. I went to get it in the crock pot and realized I had forgotten to get one of the ingredients at the store. No big deal except....

Except it was Sunday. 

I don't shop on Sundays. 

So here's my random thrown together dinner.

It was just me and my two daughters eating and we ate all of them between the three of us. So comfortee and delicious. Mmm! I wish I had more now that I'm writing about them! 



What you will need:
  • Jumbo Crescent Rolls
  • Chicken, chopped (I had about 6 small tenderloins but a couple breasts will be great!)
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 empty can of cream of chicken soup filled with milk
  • Grated cheese
  • *Optional* Seasonings of your choice (I used salt, pepper and onion powder on my chicken and then added a bunch of pepper to the cream)
Directions:
  • Season and bake your chicken and chop it up
  • Turn oven to 350*
  • Combing and heat up soup and milk until it's thickened a bit (season if you'd like)
  • Fill your crescent rolls with the chicken and cheese and roll them up accordingly
  • Place the dumplings into a baking dish (I used an 8x8 since I had the smaller sized crescent rolls)
  • Pour the cream over the dumplings
  • Bake for about 30 minutes

    No comments :

    Post a Comment