Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mini Pizza Pops

So these were originally Mini Deep Dish Pizza's using muffin tins, but I didn't love the idea of my kids biting into a cup of pizza sauce. So we made them like this and called them pizza pops cause they could just pop'em in their mouth.

Their texture is perfect! They crisp up nicely on the bottom and kind of curl up a tad around the edges. Needless to say my kids went crazy for them! Using just 1 tortilla, I got 12 mini's out of it so each of my girls got to make 6. It was the perfect after school snack. It actually filled them up enough and I didn't hear any requests for snacks before dinner! That's pretty darn huge ;).


What you will need: 
  • Tortilla's
  • Pizza sauce
  • Mozzerella cheese
  • Mini pepperoni's
  • Any other pizza toppings you like
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 425*
  • Cut circles out of a tortilla, whatever size you like, though the mini's are pretty darn cute
  • Add your pizza sauce, cheese and toppings
  • Lay mini's down on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
  • Bake for about 10 minutes 

No comments :

Post a Comment