Thursday, August 9, 2012

Homemade Lemonade

I had "make homemade lemonade" on my bucket list for the summer. I've never made homemade lemonade before can you believe that?! I'll be honest, I did not follow a recipe to the slightest here. I had my lemons, I had my water and had my sugar and I winged it.

Turns out winging it can do amazing things. I loooooove this lemonade! It's so good. Ah. Try it out! You'll love me, specially because it is the easiest way I could have possibly made it.

What you will need:

  • 1 C water
  • 1 C sugar
  • 1 C fresh lemon juice (I used 6 lemons)
  • 5 C cold water
Directions:
  • Heat 1 C of water on the stove and dissolve 1 C of sugar in it
  • Pour water/sugar mixture into a pitcher
  • Juice your lemons and pour juice into the pitcher
  • Mix water/sugar mixture with the juice
  • Add 5 C of cold water to the pitcher and mix together
  • Serve with ice and lemon slice

No comments :

Post a Comment