Monday, November 4, 2013

Best GF Pasta Out There


 For some reason I feel like I have already talked about this before, but just in case I haven't-
If you are in need of a gluten free pasta that is actually GOOD, this is your pasta.


Why?

Listen, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a no BS-er when it comes to gluten free foods. I am incapable of lying to myself about the taste of something.  Let's be honest, most gluten free foods taste like crap, unless it's naturally gluten free. 

Unfortunately, my daughter with the Celiac's problem is the same way. HAHA. Pickiest eater on the planet. Zero trickery allowed. But this girl LOVES this pasta. One time I had given her regular pasta in a hurry and she asked if it was the GF kind. I said no. She got upset and said she liked the other kind better. It's not like it has a better flavor than regular pasta, it's just not worse. And that is a huge huge deal. They taste the same (to me, anyway. Apparently they're better according to my daughter).

One other thing, I wrote to their company when I discovered that my search for GF pasta was over praising their wonderful product. They promptly sent me a letter and some coupons. These people are just great. 

No comments :

Post a Comment